TERMS & CONDITIONS
Access to and use of this Dragonfly Asia-Pacific Ltd. site is subject to the laws of the Special Administrative Region of Hong Kong and the following terms and conditions:
All copyrights on this site are reserved by Dragonfly Asia-Pacific Ltd. All copyrights and other intellectual property rights in all text, images, sound, software and other materials on this site are owned by Dragonfly Asia-Pacific Ltd or are used on the agreement of its partners.
You are permitted to browse this site and to reproduce extracts by way of printing, downloading to a hard disk and by distribution to other people for non-commercial and personal use only. No reproduction of any part of the site may be used for the purpose of business, commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, including but not limited to publication or site, whether in hard copy or electronic format, including postings to any other site.
All trademarks displayed on this site are owned and used under license by Dragonfly Asia-Pacific Ltd or are used to represent the same of our customers or partners.
All information on this site is for general information purposes only. No representation and warranty is given as regards its accuracy or completeness. Neither Dragonfly Asia-Pacific Ltd. nor its employees shall be liable for any loss, damage or expense arising out of any access or use of this site or any site linked to it. Dragonfly Asia-Pacific Ltd. reserves the right to make any changes and corrections to this site as and when appropriate and without prior notice.
Linked Internet Sites
At various points throughout the site, you may be offered automatic links to other internet sites relevant to a particular aspect of this site. This does not indicate that Dragonfly Asia-Pacific Ltd is necessarily associated with any of these other sites or their owners. Neither Dragonfly Asia-Pacific Ltd. or its employees shall have any responsibility or liability for these other sites or any information contained in them. None of the information in these other sites has been verified or endorsed by Dragonfly Asia-Pacific Ltd.
Dragonfly Asia-Pacific Ltd. respects your privacy and this paragraph explains how your private information may and may not be used. We encourage you to regularly review this page in case any changes are made.
1) Dragonfly Asia-Pacific Ltd. may collect any information during the normal use of the site for the purpose of monitoring the use of the site and helping its further development.
2) Such collection shall not result in any personally identifiable data although the site may collect unidentifiable data such as your IP address and this site may utilize cookies and caches which may collect info such as (but not limited to) your device type, browser name, the language of the browser, the length of time of your interaction and information on the page on which you entered and exited the site. This information will be collected for the sole purposes of understanding how you interact with our website.
3) Dragonfly Asia-Pacific Ltd. agrees to not transfer or sell this information to any third party other than companies that are subsidiaries of Dragonfly Asia-Pacific Ltd. under any circumstances.
4) In case any use on the website requires the collection of your personal data, we may request certain kinds of information such as name, company name, position, email, country or city and phone number.
5) Any data on you collected by the website will be used for the following purposes:
- To gather more info on how you interact with the site
- To populate our electronic email list (EDM) noting that we are required to get your expressed permission prior to sending any mass-distributed email.
- To send you relevant marketing information
- To invite you to register for an event
- To invite you to book an appointment or to receive further information from our team regarding a service or product that is offered on the website.
- To prevent fraud or misuse of our site
- For other uses that are permitted by the laws and rules of the Special Administrative Region of Hong Kong
6) Data will be maintained on our servers for a time of up to the maximum allowable by the relevant laws of the Special Administrative Region of Hong Kong.
7) You have the right to request more information about how your data is being used, In such an instance, please email us directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to all such requests within a maximum of 3 business days.
This privacy statement has been updated as per May 25, 2020.